Children’s Stage Lakefield wants your creative ideas!
We’re excited to receive logo ideas from people just like you! Or maybe someone you know that has a creative flair they’d like to exercise on a specific project – like some of those kids in your life.
Our logo design contest is open to adults and youth and can be hand-drawn or digitally produced.
The winner will get:
- their logo digitally published
- a Family Season’s Pass to our 2020/2021 performances
- $25 dollars to spend at Stuff’d.
- logos can be hand-drawn or made digitally (JPG file)
- fit on a 8½” x 11″ sheet of paper
- limited to 3-4 colours
- can include our name Children’s Stage Lakefield, but not mandatory
- include first and last name, age (for youth – adults can note ‘adult’), and contact info (email and/or phone number)
Submissions can be mailed to:
Children’s Stage Logo contest c/o Alaina Connelly
4391 County Rd. 29
Or emailed to:
Any questions can be sent to the email address above or through our other contact methods.